Welcome to EthHub
The goal of EthHub is to provide a single source for essential Ethereum information. We attempt to accomplish this goal through three main areas:
- Learn - Open source, easy to understand documentation
- Listen - Into the Ether podcast
- Read - EthHub Weekly newsletter
The Learn section, where you are now, is the core of EthHub. This documentation is open source and hosted on GitHub which means that anyone has the ability to contribute. The goal is to make sure the information is available, clear, concise, and up to date.
In the interest of keeping the content on EthHub looking uniform, we have set up a template that you can use when adding your own pages to the github repo. You can find the template here.
There are also some basic guidelines that need to be followed when contributing to EthHub:
- All pages should have links to supporting sources/documentation and additional resources
- No marketing or sponsored posts
- No promotion of ICOs/token sales
- No inappropriate content
Join the discussion on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/VDMBe4c
DISCLAIMER: EthHub is a completely independent and open-source initiative founded by Ethereum community members. Nothing contained in this Github repository should be considered financial or investment advice - it is for informational purposes only.