What Ethereum offers to Enterprises
Ethereum offers tools which empower developers to build collaboratively and confidently. These tools enables businesses to create, test, and deploy enterprise-grade blockchain solutions in a matter of minutes. Some of them are:
- Blockchain for business platforms: Kaleido, Quorum, Besu
- Infrastructure and Ethereum API access: Alchemy, Infura, Chainstack
- Wallet and identity platforms: Fortmatic, MetaMask, uPort
- Developer tools, frameworks and testnets: Truffle, Rinkeby
- Training resources: ConsenSys Academy
For management and ongoing maintenance of Enterprise Ethereum solutions: Established support providers such as ConsenSys Solutions and top-tier IT consulting firms exist in every market across the globe.
Ethereum's architectural specifications effectively satisfy enterprise-grade requirements for privacy, security, performance, scalability, and interoperability.
Read more here.
List of Known Enterprises Using and Working with Ethereum
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Ernst and Young (EY)
- Fnality International
- JP Morgan
- Enterprise Projects