Its mission is to help blockchain ecosystems by providing accessible Web3 infrastructure.
QuikNode is the fastest and easiest way to run an Ethereum node.
Its mission is to help blockchain ecosystems scale by providing accessible Web3 infrastructure.
- Easy to spin up a dedicated Ethereum node
- Free API tier for ETH MainNet on registration
- Popular clients supported: Geth and Parity
- Support for MainNet, Rinkeby, Ropsten, Kovan chains
- Available Parity Archive node with full Trace data
- Both HTTPs and WSS (WebSockets) are supported
- 8 regions to choose from for best network performance
- Boost layer available to accelerate API calls by up to 300%
- Simple UI to manage node, view metrics, logs, and make changes
- All RPC methods (except wallet), including txpool/queue, subscriptions, are supported
- Fast: Full node is ready in minutes (vs. days/weeks)
- No throttling or preset limitataions on dedicated nodes
- Costs money to use it (ETH is accepted)
- Free tier is limited to 2 req/sec and 500 req/day
- When should I use QuikNode?
- How can I use QuikNode?
- Where can I find a demo of QuikNode in action?
- What is QuikNode API?