Conflict of Interest (COI) Disclosures from Ethereum Foundation members
The following disclosures were voluntarily provided by EF members in an AMA about Ethereum Leadership and Accountability shortly after the departure of Afri Schoedon from the Ethereum community.
- Non-ethereum-ecosystem tokens: BCH, BTC, DOGE, ZEC; total value < 10% the value of my ETH
- Non-ETH ethereum ecosystem tokens: KNC, MKR, OMG, REP, total value <10% the value of my ETH
- Significant corporate shareholdings: Clearmatics, Starkware [edit, forgot to put this in before]
- Revenue in the last 12 months other than ethereum foundation salary: a few advisor tokens (included in above)
- Non-financial interests: friends in the ecosystems represented by the above projects, as well as some non-token ethereum ecosystem orgs (eg. L4, Plasma Group, EthGlobal, EDCON) and non-token non-ethereum orgs (mainly professional cryptography and economics circles)
- 99% of token value in ETH (was given minor airdrops for free)
- Paid by the EF in ETH
- Leverage long ETH using ETH as collateral (MakerDAO)
- Close to zero fiat
- Not associated with any blockchain project other than Ethereum
- Zero speaking fees, zero grants
- 95-99% of crypto holdings in ETH, rest is ZEC, BTC, SIA + some eth-tokens
- Salary/income last 12 months: all via EF (in euro)
- "I previously also sometimes did consultancy audits, haven't done any in a long time"
- Advisor in zero projects, zero speaking fees, zero grants received, etc.