Phone and other mobile device-based wallets are mobile alternatives to desktop and web wallets.
Pros and Cons
- Most mobile method of accessing your funds.
- Rely on the security of your mobile device.
- Coinbase Wallet
- Status - A free open-source, mobile OS for Ethereum
- Trust - Mobile wallet for ERC tokens
- imToken - Feature-rich digital asset mobile wallet enabling multi-chain asset management, DApp browsing and secure, private exchange of value.
- Balance - A Mobile Ethereum wallet for iOS and Android.
- Coinomi - Multicurrency wallet
- Argent - No transaction fee wallet
- Cypher - Mobile Dapp explorer
- WallETH - Native Android Ethereum Wallet.
- Jaxx - Both a mobile and a desktop wallet. Has integrated Shapeshift support.
- eth-wallet-light - Lightweight JS Wallet optimized for mobile
- Tokenary — Native iOS wallet and DApp explorer and browser with cross-device synchronization and macOS support.